Cyclamatic Power Plus Electric E-Bike
Description of Cyclamatic Power Plus Electric E-Bike
The Cyclamatic Power Plus Electric E-Bike is a masterpiece, with everything considered. Cyclamatic have done it once again by adding their years of experience and cycling brains to making this popular product.
Until this point, electric bikes have been little more than toys - the Cyclamatic Power Plus will change that. Featuring a powerful motor that will propel you to speeds of up toÂ 15mph with this 250 watt brushless motor (the highest legally allowed in the UK)Â and a battery that offers a range of in excess 45km, the Power Plus makes transportation on an electric bike a fun, cheap and practical option.
The bike can be used as a standard bike - the mountain bike frame, strong V-fork brakes, suspension and Shimano gears with quick-shift offer all the features of a premium bike. The Power Plus can be used simply as a traditional 'pedal' bike without any problems, however it also features two other modes:
Assisted modeÂ will kick in the power as you start pedalling and add extra power to each cycle, propelling you faster and with less effort
Fully powered will take you from stationary to cruising speed at the flick of a wrist with absolutely zero leg movement
Easy to use
Quick release battery. Quick release front wheel. Intuitive twist-shift acceleration. Minimal assembly (under 5 mins). Quick change Shimano gears
45km range on normal terrain. Reach speeds of up to 20km/h. Upgraded lithium-ion battery - 24V and 10A.
Latest mountain bike frame design - not some old frame that looks like it has been taken from a 1920's film set. Bright silver brushed finish.
Padded saddle. Quality Shimano gears for smooth ride. Upgraded V-Fork brakes. Front suspension. Front and rear mud guards Item can not be shipped outside of UK MAINLAND
- 17" mountain bike frame (suitable for use from 5ft 5 to approximately 6ft 2) - 250 watt brushless motor
- New Lithium-ion battery provides huge power (up to 45km range) and weighs a fraction of traditional lead-acid batteries. Also won't suffer 'memory effect' and has a very low self-discharge rate -
- Shimano Tourney SIS-Index gears with quick-shift - Adjustable height seat raises to up to 43" from the ground
- Servo "anti-cling" safety brakes - premium front suspension for comfort
- Quick release battery and front wheel - Front and rear mud guards - Legal for road use - no road tax or driving licence required. Legally, no helmet nor insurance required (although we recommend both!).